Scrum Product Owner Certified (SPOC™) – Course Description
The Product Owner represents the interests of the stakeholder community to the Scrum Team. The Product Owner is responsible for ensuring clear communication of product or service functionality requirements to the Scrum Team, defining Acceptance Criteria, and ensuring those criteria are met. The Product Owner must always maintain a dual view. He or she must understand and support the needs and interests of all stakeholders, while also understanding the needs and workings of the Scrum Team.
Scrum Product Owner Certified (SPOC™) – Prerequisites
• There are no formal prerequisites for this certification.
• SDC™ or SMC™ Certified professionals will be able to better understand the concepts required for this certification exam.
• Recommended: Attend a 2-day SPOC™ classroom training provided by a SCRUMstudy approved Authorized Training Partner
Scrum Product Owner Certified (SPOC™) – Target Audience
• Professionals who are currently in a Product Owner role.
• Professionals who interface with multiple stakeholders.
• Professionals who aspire to take up Product Owner role.
- High quality hands-on training using role-plays and case-studies.
- Course fee includes certification exam fee.
- PMI approved PDUs.
Scrum Product Owner Certified (SPOC™) – Exam Format
• Multiple Choice
• 140 questions per exam
• One mark awarded for every right answer
• No negative marks for wrong answers
• 180 minutes duration
• Proctored online exam
Scrum Product Owner Certified (SPOC™) – Your Faculty
● Is one of the top Project Management Coaches in India.
● Believes that “Any education is useless if it does not change the way you think and behave”.
● Empowers you with insights from hundreds of workshops
● Has profoundly impacted thousands of professionals like you!
● Enriches you with decades of global experience across different industries
● Brings to you, case studies from world-class organizations and research institutions
● Equips you to deliver higher value to your stakeholders
● Makes your learning interactive and fun!
Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) professionals have a practical, working knowledge of Scrum that equips them to implement and work in a Scrum environment. The purpose of the exam is to confirm the applicants have achieved…
- 9:00am - 6:00pm (06/24/2018)