Project Management Certification has shaped thousands of professionals globally and is in high demand. PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is the most important industry recognized certification for project professionals.
Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® certification demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects.
If you are a project professional looking to transform your career, then this workshop is the right choice for you.
- Right mix of faculty lecture, case study discussions, and industry practices.
- Role plays and quizzes to reinforce learning in a global context.
- Think beyond the certification exam. Be able to demonstrate with application.
- Online Simulation Mock Tests to review and assess your exam readiness.
- Earn 35 Contact Hours Certificate needed for the PMP® Exam.
- Benefit from our end-to-end support from Workshop to PMP Exam.
You may be a project management professional from any industry. You have worked your way through tough, challenging projects having donned different roles. Your manager and company has recognized your worth.
But how about your clients and the rest of the world? How do they know your real worth? This is where a PMP® Certification is great for your personal as well as professional growth. Offered by PMI®, a trusted name in Project Management Standards and Credentials, PMP® is the most prominent and globally recognized certification in project management. Earning this coveted certification demonstrates that you have the knowledge, skills and experience to lead and manage projects.
● Get coached by one of the top Project Management Experts!
● Reflect on global project management case studies
● Assimilate, imbibe and apply PMBoK Guide® on your projects
● Explore the latest management thinking Harvard, Stanford, IIMs and others.
● Change the way you think and deliver value on projects!
● Get the confidence to crack the exam!
● Remember, PMP Certification is just a “milestone”, your real journey begins from here!
A) Workshop aligned with PMBOK® – Sixth Edition.
B) Project Management Framework.
C) Five Project Management Process Groups.
4. Monitoring & Control.
D) Ten Project Management Knowledge Areas.
1. Project Integration Management.
2. Project Scope Management.
3. Project Schedule Management.
4. Project Resources Management.
5. Project Cost Management.
6. Project Communications Management.
7. Project Quality Management.
8. Project Procurement Management.
9. Project Stakeholder Management.
10. Project Risk Management.
E) Professional Code of Conduct & Ethics.
F) Question Bank with nearly 700 high quality Q&A.
G) PMP® Preparation Roadmap.
A.1. Professionals with 16 years of formal education (10+2+4 or 10+2+3+2, etc) – 4500 hours or 36 months of project management experience.
A.2. Professionals with less than 16 years of formal education – 7500 hours or 60 months of project management experience.
B. 35 Contact Hours of Project Management Education (PMP Prep Workshop)
● Project Managers
● Transition Managers
● Delivery Managers
● QA Managers
● Technical Leads
● Team Leads
● Functional Managers
● PMO Managers and PMO Team Leads
Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) professionals have a practical, working knowledge of Scrum that equips them to implement and work in a Scrum environment. The purpose of the exam is to confirm the applicants have achieved…
- 9:00am - 6:00pm (02/24/2019)
Project Management Certification has shaped thousands of professionals globally and is in high demand. PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is the most important industry recognized certification for project professionals. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® certification…
- 9:00am - 6:00pm (03/17/2019)